28.9.12

Skull Candy | Daisy Knights

Daisy Knights is by far one of my favourite British jewellery designers  I always love her simple, effortless designs and they're always so quirky and wearable. So I was massively excited when I found out that she has a added a chunky watch to her collection.

I love a big chunky watch at the best of times but have always been a bit apprehensive about actually getting one for fear of that trying to look like a celebrity with a blingy gold watch' look, but the fact that this one has a juxtaposing signature Daisy Knights skull on the dial makes it that bit more fun, and it means that you can most definitely get away with it for everyday wear.. Although, you may have to wait a while as surprise surprise it is sold out!


UPDATE! The watch is now available in silver/pink and black!! LOVE
 New Entry

No comments:

Post a Comment